I'm a bit puzzled about the address of a hotel in Barcelona.
The Hotel is:
Hotel Hesperia del Port
Avenida Paralelo 40
Looking at the map it is showing as being on Avinguda del Paralel.
Now I'm guessing the locations Avenida Paralelo and Avinguda del Paralel.
are the same and it's a dialect/ language variation between the address and map.
Or they are different places?
Could someone explain?
Mucky (wearing stupid head today)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 2 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Rental car in Menton
- 5 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 6 Barcelona and...
- 7 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 8 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 9 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 10 February in Florence
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 Praiana to Positano
- 13 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Family vacation to europe
- 18 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 24 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 25 Spain during Holy Week