I'm a bit puzzled about the address of a hotel in Barcelona.
The Hotel is:
Hotel Hesperia del Port
Avenida Paralelo 40
Looking at the map it is showing as being on Avinguda del Paralel.
Now I'm guessing the locations Avenida Paralelo and Avinguda del Paralel.
are the same and it's a dialect/ language variation between the address and map.
Or they are different places?
Could someone explain?
Mucky (wearing stupid head today)
Barcelona Hotel address
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Nice Video about Poland
- 4 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 5 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 6 itinerary help
- 7 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 Scotland
- 20 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 25 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London