I'm a bit puzzled about the address of a hotel in Barcelona.
The Hotel is:
Hotel Hesperia del Port
Avenida Paralelo 40
Looking at the map it is showing as being on Avinguda del Paralel.
Now I'm guessing the locations Avenida Paralelo and Avinguda del Paralel.
are the same and it's a dialect/ language variation between the address and map.
Or they are different places?
Could someone explain?
Mucky (wearing stupid head today)
Barcelona Hotel address
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 5 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 When to visit Provence updated info
- 9 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Italian language schools
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 18 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 20 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 23 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 24 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 25 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican