I'm a bit puzzled about the address of a hotel in Barcelona.
The Hotel is:
Hotel Hesperia del Port
Avenida Paralelo 40
Looking at the map it is showing as being on Avinguda del Paralel.
Now I'm guessing the locations Avenida Paralelo and Avinguda del Paralel.
are the same and it's a dialect/ language variation between the address and map.
Or they are different places?
Could someone explain?
Mucky (wearing stupid head today)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 5 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 6 Italy - rental car damages query
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 Travel help
- 9 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 15 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 16 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 17 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 20 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 21 20 Days in Europe
- 22 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 23 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 24 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries