Can you suggest a hotel within an easy walk of the Gothic Quarter that is in the $200 range per night. We aren't looking for anything fancy--just a clean, comfortable, quiet room and a good breakfast in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Places of interest
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Switzerland in November?
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 vienna
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Oxford England Accommodations
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 25 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but