Can you suggest a hotel within an easy walk of the Gothic Quarter that is in the $200 range per night. We aren't looking for anything fancy--just a clean, comfortable, quiet room and a good breakfast in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 9 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 13 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 18 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 19 Bruges
- 20 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 23 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 24 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 25 Planning A trip