Celebrating 45 bday. 7 -9 nights in November. Thinking of Barcelona but should I split time with Madrid? Or any other recommendations. . I am a new Yorker so need a bit of a hustle. Any recommendations on hotels, cities, restaurant, bars or what to do, or would you even suggest an alternate destination. TY for the advice.
Barcelona for single female
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 3 Your favourite places in Bath
- 4 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 5 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Europe Tour with Kids
- 8 Shipping Prosecco
- 9 Moscow: there is nothing to worry about.
- 10 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 11 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Lakes District UK
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives