We are ariving in Barcelona after a 7day cruise on the 24th of Dec. is there any thing special that we can do for Chistmas in Barcelona ,or should we get out of there and go to some where else in Europe that has something better for us to do.Every year for the last 6 years we were on a cruise for Christmas but this year the timing didn't work out, so I'm sort of at a lost as to what to plan for on this date, thanks for any help that can be given
Barcelona for Christmas or move on ?¿?¿?
- 1 Trip to London
- 2 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 10 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 11 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 19 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 20 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 21 Monaco to Paris
- 22 EuropeanDestinations
- 23 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 24 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 25 ROME itinerary suggestions