My husband and I booked flights to Barcelona for a week in July (arriving in Barcelona on a Monday and departing the following Monday afternoon). It's my 30th birthday and I wanted a mix of touring and beach relaxation and I could only get 1 week off from work which is why we picked Barcelona.
Is it ok to stay in Barcelona for the full week? OR do Barcelona for 4 days and then visit one of the beaches in Ibiza, San Sebastian or Palma de Mallorca?
Which would be easiest to get to?
Thanks in Advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sundays in Puglia
- 2 K-Day
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 9 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Lay over time
- 18 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 19 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings