My husband and I booked flights to Barcelona for a week in July (arriving in Barcelona on a Monday and departing the following Monday afternoon). It's my 30th birthday and I wanted a mix of touring and beach relaxation and I could only get 1 week off from work which is why we picked Barcelona.
Is it ok to stay in Barcelona for the full week? OR do Barcelona for 4 days and then visit one of the beaches in Ibiza, San Sebastian or Palma de Mallorca?
Which would be easiest to get to?
Thanks in Advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Acorn TV
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary