I am going to leave the decision to the ever-so-knowledgable and wise fodorites as I simply cannot decide which of these two apartments I should book for my family of four (girls 11 and 15) for our week in barcelona this summer. I love how the one looks out over Pi Square, and i like how the other one ((though very close) is right near the cathedral where some popular hotel choices are located and shopping on angel.
Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 6 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 9 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 10 car rental agency
- 11 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 14 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 15 Trains
- 16 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 DVD players in France
- 19 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 20 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 23 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 24 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 25 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation