I am going to leave the decision to the ever-so-knowledgable and wise fodorites as I simply cannot decide which of these two apartments I should book for my family of four (girls 11 and 15) for our week in barcelona this summer. I love how the one looks out over Pi Square, and i like how the other one ((though very close) is right near the cathedral where some popular hotel choices are located and shopping on angel.
Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 2 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 5 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 6 Working Holiday in Germany
- 7 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 8 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 11 Transport in Venice
- 12 England & Scotland in April
- 13 How to structure this trip?
- 14 Wengen to Torino?
- 15 When to go to Sicily
- 16 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 19 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 20 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 21 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 22 Prebook B&Bs
- 23 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 24 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 25 Lakes District UK