I am going to leave the decision to the ever-so-knowledgable and wise fodorites as I simply cannot decide which of these two apartments I should book for my family of four (girls 11 and 15) for our week in barcelona this summer. I love how the one looks out over Pi Square, and i like how the other one ((though very close) is right near the cathedral where some popular hotel choices are located and shopping on angel.
Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 2 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 3 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 4 I went to Paris in June
- 5 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 6 Self-driving tips for France
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 9 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 10 Tour Group Operators
- 11 How to make this adventure work?
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Eating in University cafeterias
- 14 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 15 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 16 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 17 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 18 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 19 Late night train from Prague
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 22 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice