I am going to leave the decision to the ever-so-knowledgable and wise fodorites as I simply cannot decide which of these two apartments I should book for my family of four (girls 11 and 15) for our week in barcelona this summer. I love how the one looks out over Pi Square, and i like how the other one ((though very close) is right near the cathedral where some popular hotel choices are located and shopping on angel.
Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 3 holiday sales
- 4 The "Night Wolves" plan on being in Berlin in May.
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 7 Eiffel Tower
- 8 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 9 NT in devon and cornwall
- 10 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 11 Iceland self drive tour
- 12 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 13 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Weekend navigo options
- 16 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 17 Need Help, Iceland
- 18 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 19 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 20 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 21 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 22 First World War tour
- 23 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 24 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 25 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?