I am going to leave the decision to the ever-so-knowledgable and wise fodorites as I simply cannot decide which of these two apartments I should book for my family of four (girls 11 and 15) for our week in barcelona this summer. I love how the one looks out over Pi Square, and i like how the other one ((though very close) is right near the cathedral where some popular hotel choices are located and shopping on angel.
Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 Train from Sarlat
- 4 Trains
- 5 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 6 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 7 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 8 Naples vs Sorrento
- 9 Cinque Terre trails
- 10 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 11 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Paris Bastille Day
- 15 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 18 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 19 Liverpool to London
- 20 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 21 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 22 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 23 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 24 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 25 car rental agency