I am going to leave the decision to the ever-so-knowledgable and wise fodorites as I simply cannot decide which of these two apartments I should book for my family of four (girls 11 and 15) for our week in barcelona this summer. I love how the one looks out over Pi Square, and i like how the other one ((though very close) is right near the cathedral where some popular hotel choices are located and shopping on angel.
Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe
- 2 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 3 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 6 Globus Tours
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 9 London hotel tax is 20%
- 10 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 11 ITALY
- 12 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 13 Help for San Sebastian
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 Royal Opera House question?
- 16 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 17 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Please help with itinerary...
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive