I am going to leave the decision to the ever-so-knowledgable and wise fodorites as I simply cannot decide which of these two apartments I should book for my family of four (girls 11 and 15) for our week in barcelona this summer. I love how the one looks out over Pi Square, and i like how the other one ((though very close) is right near the cathedral where some popular hotel choices are located and shopping on angel.
Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Porto -City Break
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 21 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days