I am going to leave the decision to the ever-so-knowledgable and wise fodorites as I simply cannot decide which of these two apartments I should book for my family of four (girls 11 and 15) for our week in barcelona this summer. I love how the one looks out over Pi Square, and i like how the other one ((though very close) is right near the cathedral where some popular hotel choices are located and shopping on angel.
Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 3 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 6 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 11 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 12 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 13 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 14 Advice please...
- 15 Ireland Bus tours
- 16 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 17 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 20 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 23 Athens Marathon
- 24 Paris before xmas or after
- 25 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .