I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FAQs
- 2 Naples to Pompeii
- 3 Amsterdam and ?????
- 4 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague
- 5 apartments florence
- 6 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 7 Ireland ToDo
- 8 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Amsterdam vs. France
- 11 To europe this Aug
- 12 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 13 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 14 I'm back.....
- 15 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 16 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 17 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 18 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 19 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 20 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 21 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 22 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 23 Switzerland itinerary help
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????