I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 **** NOW DIAL INQUARY ( 1800-841-6436) NETFLIX support number#@!##
- 2 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 3 Brussels Airport
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 planning confusion
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 11 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 Train Question
- 14 It claims to be prepared to be prepared
- 15 10 nights in France
- 16 #!1-800.841,6436&())_)
- 17 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 18 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 21 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 22 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 23 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 24 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 25 Questions about Italy again