I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 3 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 6 Spain in November
- 7 at what point should one get health insurance
- 8 4 Months in Europe
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 12 floods in Andalucia
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 15 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 18 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 19 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 20 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 21 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 22 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 23 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 Recommendations for city break with baby