I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 limousine services - milan - rome
- 2 Regarding Residence Permit
- 3 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 4 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 5 Homesaty
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 8 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 9 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 12 Route des Vins
- 13 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 14 2 days in Florence
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 24 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 25 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??