I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome
- 2 Holding bags in Paris
- 3 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 4 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 5 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 6 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 9 Italo Trains - good news
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 12 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 13 Car rental in Spain
- 14 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 15 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 16 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 17 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 18 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 19 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Cars in France
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?