I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 3 days with a Swindon base
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 5 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 6 italy itinerary
- 7 Ravello to Paestum
- 8 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 9 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 10 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 11 If you had four months...
- 12 Rail pass question
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 Amalfi coast
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 21 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 24 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 25 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction