I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 4 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 17 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 22 London 2nd time around
- 23 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice