I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 2 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 3 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 4 Naxos hotel question
- 5 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 6 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 7 Poland Tour Group
- 8 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 Europe Itinerary
- 11 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 12 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 16 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 17 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 18 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 21 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 22 Currency
- 23 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 24 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 25 Breakfast: London