I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 2 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 3 A short trip to Barcelona
- 4 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 5 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 6 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 7 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 8 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 9 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 10 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 11 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 12 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 13 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 14 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 15 England/Scotland in January?
- 16 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 17 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 18 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 19 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 20 PASSPORT number changed
- 21 Auto Europe or Hertz?
- 22 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 23 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 24 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 25 Scotland itinerary