I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
- 1 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 5 San Lorenzo Market
- 6 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 7 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 8 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 9 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 10 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 11 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 Nice
- 14 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 15 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 16 Norway experts needed.
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 Last monte Paris apartment
- 20 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 24 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013