I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Megeve or St.Gervais les Bains in mid June?
- 2 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 3 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 4 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 5 Bounced from flight back to Athens in June! Thoughts?
- 6 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 7 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 8 Spain in 17 days
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 Booking Engines You trust?
- 11 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 12 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 15 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 16 Luzern to Zurich
- 17 Malaga article
- 18 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 19 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 20 Spain in 17 days
- 21 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 22 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving