I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 2 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 5 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 6 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 7 Flight Cost to Athens
- 8 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Hotel advice
- 13 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 14 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 15 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 18 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 19 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 20 Vet my itinerary
- 21 Sienna with kids
- 22 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 25 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?