I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 2 VENICE
- 3 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 4 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 5 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 6 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 7 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 8 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 9 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Corsica
- 14 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 17 CDG to Marais transfer
- 18 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 19 17 days in England
- 20 Italy Trip Report
- 21 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental