I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malta at the end of November
- 2 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 3 Paris GTG - October 21
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Paris dining-with teens
- 6 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 9 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 10 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 11 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 12 Weekend away from London
- 13 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 14 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 15 Order/Method of Travel
- 16 sncf help
- 17 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 18 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 19 Possible flight cancellation?
- 20 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 21 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 22 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 23 Another Paris Trip Report
- 24 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 25 Spain in Nov.