I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report European honeymoon
- 2 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 3 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 4 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 5 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 8 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 9 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 10 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 11 Alhambra
- 12 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 13 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 14 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 15 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 16 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 17 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 18 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 19 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 20 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.