I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 2 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 5 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 6 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 7 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Athens Volunteering
- 10 Scandinavian Tour
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 15 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 16 Walking in Bologna
- 17 Train tickets France and Spain
- 18 Two days in Dublin
- 19 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 20 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 21 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 22 Staying in the Highlands
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 25 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland