I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
- 1 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Medieval Tallinn
- 9 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 10 Portugal in September
- 11 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 23 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 24 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 25 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?