I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 3 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 4 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 5 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 6 Museums in Berlin
- 7 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 8 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 12 Spain traffic tickets
- 13 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 14 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 19 Skiing in France
- 20 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 21 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 22 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Hotel developments Como
- 25 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris