I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice 2.25 day Itinerary
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 4 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 5 One week in Budapest
- 6 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 7 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 8 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 9 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 10 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 11 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 12 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 13 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 14 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 15 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 16 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 17 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 18 A wonderful month in France
- 19 Train to Sorrento
- 20 Puglia and Matera
- 21 Norway and Netherlands
- 22 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 25 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??