I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 2 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 5 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 6 Car rental insurance woes
- 7 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 8 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 9 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 10 12 Days in Italy
- 11 Paris recommendations?
- 12 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 13 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 14 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 15 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Umbria and Piedmont
- 17 Norway Fjords
- 18 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 19 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 20 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 21 Car and Driver in Italy
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 25 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report