I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 2 Eiffel Tower
- 3 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 4 NT in devon and cornwall
- 5 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 6 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 7 Iceland self drive tour
- 8 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 9 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 Weekend navigo options
- 12 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 13 Need Help, Iceland
- 14 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 17 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 18 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 19 First World War tour
- 20 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 21 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 22 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?
- 23 Paris info required
- 24 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 25 Rome to Positano