I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE PASSPORTS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Car rental between countries
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 Greece in 15 Days
- 7 Walking Scotland
- 8 Adaptors for Belgium
- 9 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 10 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 11 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 12 Train Ticket Help
- 13 I forgot my international driver permit
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 16 Prague old town
- 17 Bordeaux TRIP
- 18 20 free days of Europe
- 19 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Munich restaurant recs
- 22 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!