I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona with baby
- 2 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Capri in July
- 16 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 17 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 18 Venice
- 19 London 2For1 question
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 24 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 25 Porto and vicinity