I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 3 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 England in a week - what's realistic
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 gare de nord
- 10 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 13 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 14 Barcelona extension
- 15 Our time in Rome
- 16 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 17 Enjoying England for a year!
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 French Riviera
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Southern Italy
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Iceland: When to Go