I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 2 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 3 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 4 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 5 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 8 spain
- 9 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 10 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 13 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 19 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 20 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 22 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 23 The east coast of Italy
- 24 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 25 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??