I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona free tours??
- 2 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 3 London GTG late September?
- 4 Giverny in early October?
- 5 train in Spain
- 6 economy car rentals
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 9 Voltage in UK and France
- 10 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 Renfe site
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 17 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 18 london in 2.5 days
- 19 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 20 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Interested In Coach Passes
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks