I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona- Eixample or El Born?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 2 5 days France Itinerary
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 6 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 7 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 8 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 13 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 14 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 15 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 16 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 24 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 25 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)