I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Electrical Power Conversion
- 9 Zurich to Milan trip
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 italy Cinque Terre
- 12 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 20 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 21 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 22 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 23 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice