I am looking for advice re. neighborhood to stay in during our 13 day visit in Barcelona planned for mid September. I am considering Eixample and El Born. I have the following questions: which neighborhood out of these two is livelier and safer in the evening/at night? Which one has better public transportation? I am looking at a rental someplace near Plaza Espanya and Carrer Tarragona. How far away is this area from El Born (walking) and is it safe to walk at night between these two areas? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 2 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 3 2 weeks in Laval France
- 4 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 5 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 6 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 7 Intercity Train
- 8 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 9 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 10 French Prem Train Fares
- 11 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 12 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 13 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 14 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 15 Venice - things to do?
- 16 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 17 Vis versus Cavtat
- 18 Need some Venice planning help
- 19 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 20 Finalizing Itinerary
- 21 Switzerland 5 days
- 22 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 23 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?
- 24 Provence/South of France
- 25 NORWAY itineray critique -- please give your opinion.