Has anyone done the Barcelona Eats Tour? We did the Istanbul Ears tour and loved it. Just wondering if it is worth spending a whole day.
Barcelona Eats Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 2 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 5 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 6 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 7 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 11 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 12 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 13 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 14 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Hotel in Istanbul
- 17 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 18 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Mont St. Michele?
- 20 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 21 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 22 Our first trip to Europe
- 23 Best driving map for Greece?
- 24 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 25 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia