We will be in Barcelona in early July - me, him and our kids (20 and 22). Any interesting day trips to recommend? We love cool and quirky (caves/catacombs, great architecture, art, fantastic food - you name it). We will be in San Sebastian later in week - just want to break up a 4 day run in Barcelona. Thoughts and suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Barcelona day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Google Maps
- 2 Waste of money...
- 3 Is Venice really dirty?
- 4 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 12 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 13 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 14 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 15 italy - france - germany
- 16 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 17 Planning Europe trip
- 18 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 19 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Authentic czech food
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco