We will be in Barcelona in early July - me, him and our kids (20 and 22). Any interesting day trips to recommend? We love cool and quirky (caves/catacombs, great architecture, art, fantastic food - you name it). We will be in San Sebastian later in week - just want to break up a 4 day run in Barcelona. Thoughts and suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Barcelona day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 2 London Pass
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 Big and little towns of Europe
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 9 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 10 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 11 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 12 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 13 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 14 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 16 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 17 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 18 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 Apartment in Italy
- 21 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 22 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 25 Home Base in Belgium