We will be in Barcelona in early July - me, him and our kids (20 and 22). Any interesting day trips to recommend? We love cool and quirky (caves/catacombs, great architecture, art, fantastic food - you name it). We will be in San Sebastian later in week - just want to break up a 4 day run in Barcelona. Thoughts and suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Barcelona day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Eastern Europe
- 4 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 5 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 8 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 American Express
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 23 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.