We will be in Barcelona in early July - me, him and our kids (20 and 22). Any interesting day trips to recommend? We love cool and quirky (caves/catacombs, great architecture, art, fantastic food - you name it). We will be in San Sebastian later in week - just want to break up a 4 day run in Barcelona. Thoughts and suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Barcelona day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 advertisement for that retail
- 2 ought to to perform your co
- 3 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 4 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 5 Family trip to France with kids
- 6 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 7 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 8 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 9 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 10 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 11 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 12 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 13 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 14 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 15 A week in spain
- 16 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 19 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 20 Swiss decisions
- 21 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 22 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 23 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 24 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 25 Train tickets France and Spain