We will be in Barcelona in early July - me, him and our kids (20 and 22). Any interesting day trips to recommend? We love cool and quirky (caves/catacombs, great architecture, art, fantastic food - you name it). We will be in San Sebastian later in week - just want to break up a 4 day run in Barcelona. Thoughts and suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Barcelona day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 4 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 5 Naples and Salerno
- 6 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 9 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 10 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 11 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 12 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 13 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 14 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 15 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 16 Day on the Rhine
- 17 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 18 Spain Itinerary
- 19 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 20 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 21 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 22 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 23 Rental Car in Paris
- 24 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 25 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland