Two couples traveling to Barcelona and Costa Brava for eight nights. We are trying to figure out where we should go and how long we should stay at each base. We will arrive first week of May. We like great views and historic sites, and anything unique. We are flying into Barcelona. What are the must see villages in this time frame to see. We are planning three full days in Barcelona, and we will have a rental car after our stay in Barcelona. Thanks for your help.
Barcelona & Costa Brava Eight nights suggestions please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 19 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 25 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?