I'm leaving for Barcelona & Bologna next June 27th and I was wondering if you could share a bit of your experience concerning things you've enjoyed in these two cities. I'll be spending a week in each of these cities and my main interests are strolling, food and shopping. I have a bookguide for each destination but, as I'm sure you guys know, once you're there, you usually discover pleasurable things that your bookguide doesn't mention or, perhaps, doesn't give much importance to. I'm new on the FODORS forum and I've certainly found interesting threads about these two cities, but do you have any tips?
Barcelona & Bologna
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 3 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 4 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 7 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 8 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 9 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 13 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 14 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 15 What is the best food in France?
- 16 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 17 Best area for wine and which one?
- 18 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 19 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 20 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 21 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 22 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 25 private tour from cruise port in Naples