I've been using these forums for a few weeks since I've been studying abroad in Firenze since the 3rd week in January. Got to say this website is great.
I'm doing a little trip to Barcelona, leaving tomorrow in the afternoon arriving at 15:15. I accidentally booked a separate flight from my two friends that I will be traveling around Barcelona with. This means I have some time on my own which I am a big fan of since I like the independence of traveling (not to say I don't enjoy sharing experiences with others, I like both)
From reading trip reports on here and my own research, I've read a bit into doing a bike tour. First of all I'm a 21 year old college male who loves the outdoors, traveling and am a total history buff. I was hoping to get some insight as to which bike your might be the best or if it isn't a good idea.
Fat Tire Bike offers a tour at 22 Euro which seems good to me for four hours. The downfall is that I'd have to wait until Friday to do it since they only offer the tour at 11. Should I look into another bike tour company?
Otherwise, what would you recommend doing with the half day that I'll have on my own since my friends wont be getting in until 23:00. Note, I'm more into history and art than my two friends (whom I imagine don't have much of a plan of what they want to see in Barcelona)
Thanks for your help!
Barcelona Bike Tour
- 1 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 4 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 5 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 7 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 8 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 9 Barcelona day trips
- 10 Montepulciano faves
- 11 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 12 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 13 Cuenca or Toledo
- 14 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 15 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 16 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 17 Paris trip report
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 20 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 23 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 24 I Need To Vent!
- 25 Ireland from Shannon to Cork