I've been using these forums for a few weeks since I've been studying abroad in Firenze since the 3rd week in January. Got to say this website is great.
I'm doing a little trip to Barcelona, leaving tomorrow in the afternoon arriving at 15:15. I accidentally booked a separate flight from my two friends that I will be traveling around Barcelona with. This means I have some time on my own which I am a big fan of since I like the independence of traveling (not to say I don't enjoy sharing experiences with others, I like both)
From reading trip reports on here and my own research, I've read a bit into doing a bike tour. First of all I'm a 21 year old college male who loves the outdoors, traveling and am a total history buff. I was hoping to get some insight as to which bike your might be the best or if it isn't a good idea.
Fat Tire Bike offers a tour at 22 Euro which seems good to me for four hours. The downfall is that I'd have to wait until Friday to do it since they only offer the tour at 11. Should I look into another bike tour company?
Otherwise, what would you recommend doing with the half day that I'll have on my own since my friends wont be getting in until 23:00. Note, I'm more into history and art than my two friends (whom I imagine don't have much of a plan of what they want to see in Barcelona)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 6-7 Days in France
- 7 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 We're here!