I've been using these forums for a few weeks since I've been studying abroad in Firenze since the 3rd week in January. Got to say this website is great.
I'm doing a little trip to Barcelona, leaving tomorrow in the afternoon arriving at 15:15. I accidentally booked a separate flight from my two friends that I will be traveling around Barcelona with. This means I have some time on my own which I am a big fan of since I like the independence of traveling (not to say I don't enjoy sharing experiences with others, I like both)
From reading trip reports on here and my own research, I've read a bit into doing a bike tour. First of all I'm a 21 year old college male who loves the outdoors, traveling and am a total history buff. I was hoping to get some insight as to which bike your might be the best or if it isn't a good idea.
Fat Tire Bike offers a tour at 22 Euro which seems good to me for four hours. The downfall is that I'd have to wait until Friday to do it since they only offer the tour at 11. Should I look into another bike tour company?
Otherwise, what would you recommend doing with the half day that I'll have on my own since my friends wont be getting in until 23:00. Note, I'm more into history and art than my two friends (whom I imagine don't have much of a plan of what they want to see in Barcelona)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 2 Best layover option
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 7 Iceland car rental agencies
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 15 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 20 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 21 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 22 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?