I've been using these forums for a few weeks since I've been studying abroad in Firenze since the 3rd week in January. Got to say this website is great.
I'm doing a little trip to Barcelona, leaving tomorrow in the afternoon arriving at 15:15. I accidentally booked a separate flight from my two friends that I will be traveling around Barcelona with. This means I have some time on my own which I am a big fan of since I like the independence of traveling (not to say I don't enjoy sharing experiences with others, I like both)
From reading trip reports on here and my own research, I've read a bit into doing a bike tour. First of all I'm a 21 year old college male who loves the outdoors, traveling and am a total history buff. I was hoping to get some insight as to which bike your might be the best or if it isn't a good idea.
Fat Tire Bike offers a tour at 22 Euro which seems good to me for four hours. The downfall is that I'd have to wait until Friday to do it since they only offer the tour at 11. Should I look into another bike tour company?
Otherwise, what would you recommend doing with the half day that I'll have on my own since my friends wont be getting in until 23:00. Note, I'm more into history and art than my two friends (whom I imagine don't have much of a plan of what they want to see in Barcelona)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노―카지노사이트
- 2 내국인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천◁온라인바카라추천
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?