Hi everyone, I will be in Barcelona two days prior to a Disney cruise this summer. I have just blown my budget on a hotel in Paris and am now looking for a moderately priced hotel on the beach in Barcelona with good access to restaurants and the downtown area. Wife also wouldn't mind a nice apartment with a washer and dryer If one is available for two nights. We are five so need two rooms for everything. I thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Barcelona beach hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my plan ok
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Reputable Tours
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 8 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 9 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 10 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 11 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 12 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 13 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 14 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 22 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015