Hi everyone, I will be in Barcelona two days prior to a Disney cruise this summer. I have just blown my budget on a hotel in Paris and am now looking for a moderately priced hotel on the beach in Barcelona with good access to restaurants and the downtown area. Wife also wouldn't mind a nice apartment with a washer and dryer If one is available for two nights. We are five so need two rooms for everything. I thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Barcelona beach hotel
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Ireland in a week
- 12 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 21 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR