Hi everyone, I will be in Barcelona two days prior to a Disney cruise this summer. I have just blown my budget on a hotel in Paris and am now looking for a moderately priced hotel on the beach in Barcelona with good access to restaurants and the downtown area. Wife also wouldn't mind a nice apartment with a washer and dryer If one is available for two nights. We are five so need two rooms for everything. I thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Barcelona beach hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Switzerland
- 2 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 3 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 4 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 5 Home Base in Belgium
- 6 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 7 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 10 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 11 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 14 Itinerary for Spain
- 15 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 16 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 17 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 2 different itineraries
- 20 Recommend a tour company?
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 England in 7 days
- 23 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 24 Day Trips from Paris
- 25 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?