I will be in Barcelona the end of Oct for a week. Single female 50's. I'll be staying in Eixample neighborhood. I would greatly appreciate suggestions on what to do in the evening or what not to do!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip with our dog
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 4 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 5 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 6 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Barcelona alternative
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris