I will be in Barcelona the end of Oct for a week. Single female 50's. I'll be staying in Eixample neighborhood. I would greatly appreciate suggestions on what to do in the evening or what not to do!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French immersion courses in France
- 2 1 way ticket
- 3 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 8 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 9 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 13 Car Rentals
- 14 Visiting Spain in January
- 15 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 16 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 17 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 18 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 19 What type of visa is right for me?
- 20 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 21 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?