I will be in Barcelona the end of Oct for a week. Single female 50's. I'll be staying in Eixample neighborhood. I would greatly appreciate suggestions on what to do in the evening or what not to do!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Holiday in Europe
- 4 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 5 rudest rental agency in Rome
- 6 Hostel Advice
- 7 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 8 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 9 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 10 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 15 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Hertz Never Lost
- 21 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 22 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris