I will be in Barcelona the end of Oct for a week. Single female 50's. I'll be staying in Eixample neighborhood. I would greatly appreciate suggestions on what to do in the evening or what not to do!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 2 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 3 Greece and Italy Combo
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 7 Clean up spam
- 8 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 9 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 10 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 11 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 12 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 13 Visit to Engand
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 16 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 17 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 18 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 19 Gardens & GTGs
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 22 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 23 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 24 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental