I will be in Barcelona the end of Oct for a week. Single female 50's. I'll be staying in Eixample neighborhood. I would greatly appreciate suggestions on what to do in the evening or what not to do!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Amsterdam highlights
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 Villa in Italy
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 International drivers permit
- 12 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 16 Paris travel help
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 21 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 One night in the Dolomites
- 25 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?