Thinking of going to Barcelona Christmas week (would arrive Christmas Eve and stay 6 nights) for a family trip with our 2 young adult children, 19 and 21. Any advice? I know museums/ shops will be closed on 12/25 and possibly 12/26 for Boxing Day? Have heard that many restaurants will be open. We will stay 6 nights so will it be worth it - i.e. the rest of the week when presumably everything is open? Or are sights too 'shut down' for the holiday week? Any advice would be much appreciated - thanks
Barcelona at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 UK for 12 days !
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 London tube
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 23 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?