Thinking of going to Barcelona Christmas week (would arrive Christmas Eve and stay 6 nights) for a family trip with our 2 young adult children, 19 and 21. Any advice? I know museums/ shops will be closed on 12/25 and possibly 12/26 for Boxing Day? Have heard that many restaurants will be open. We will stay 6 nights so will it be worth it - i.e. the rest of the week when presumably everything is open? Or are sights too 'shut down' for the holiday week? Any advice would be much appreciated - thanks
Barcelona at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 7 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 8 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 9 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 10 Museums in Berlin
- 11 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 14 Pyrenees logistics
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 17 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 18 caroline_venezia
- 19 Taormina to Palermo
- 20 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 21 Storytellers in Iceland
- 22 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 23 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 24 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 25 Crete, Rhodes... or?