We are 2 active senior adults who have traveled in France and Italy. after reading forums we ask should we be apprehensive to travel in Barcelona? We are very careful and aware of our surroundings and do not venture out late or in suspect areas. We have an apartment at the top of the Raval Barrio near the Museum of Cont Art and were comfortable until we read some posts! Is this area unsafe and should we change/avoid this apartment? we like being in the center, but certainly put safety first. Would El born be safer? appreciate all advice!
Barcelona apartment rental location
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Advises for trip to Russia
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 7 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 10 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?