I am going crazy looking at apartments.Have one that is around Arago and Rocafort, one in Gracia and one in a small building in Raval around Liceu. We are 'older' and just like to hang out in the evening after a day of seeing the sights. The one in Gracia sounds great for wandering around the area after hours. That one and the one close to Parc Joan Miro both have terraces. They are both VRBOs and have reviews we like.
Has anyone booked thru Oh Barcelona? I think that is where I found the small apt. building in Ravel. It is up near Pl. Catalunya. Any ideas on location? I have read everything I can and looked until I am cross-eyed. This is the end of a 3 wk. trip. I have booked Portugal, Santiago and Girona and am ready to be done with it. Thanks for all of your suggestions. Carol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 7 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 8 Swimming to Paris
- 9 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Scotland itinerary help
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Istria in two days
- 16 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 Hiking in Switzerland
- 21 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 22 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 23 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 24 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?