I am going crazy looking at apartments.Have one that is around Arago and Rocafort, one in Gracia and one in a small building in Raval around Liceu. We are 'older' and just like to hang out in the evening after a day of seeing the sights. The one in Gracia sounds great for wandering around the area after hours. That one and the one close to Parc Joan Miro both have terraces. They are both VRBOs and have reviews we like.
Has anyone booked thru Oh Barcelona? I think that is where I found the small apt. building in Ravel. It is up near Pl. Catalunya. Any ideas on location? I have read everything I can and looked until I am cross-eyed. This is the end of a 3 wk. trip. I have booked Portugal, Santiago and Girona and am ready to be done with it. Thanks for all of your suggestions. Carol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이┏乐】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【乐┓온라인바둑이
- 2 지존게임┏当】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【当┓지존게임
- 3 타이젬게임┏谷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【谷┓타이젬게임
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 봉봉게임┏渋】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【渋┓봉봉게임
- 6 Greek fuel cost
- 7 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 8 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 12 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Vacation
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Praiano hotel question
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 Italy bus or train
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas