I am going crazy looking at apartments.Have one that is around Arago and Rocafort, one in Gracia and one in a small building in Raval around Liceu. We are 'older' and just like to hang out in the evening after a day of seeing the sights. The one in Gracia sounds great for wandering around the area after hours. That one and the one close to Parc Joan Miro both have terraces. They are both VRBOs and have reviews we like.
Has anyone booked thru Oh Barcelona? I think that is where I found the small apt. building in Ravel. It is up near Pl. Catalunya. Any ideas on location? I have read everything I can and looked until I am cross-eyed. This is the end of a 3 wk. trip. I have booked Portugal, Santiago and Girona and am ready to be done with it. Thanks for all of your suggestions. Carol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lille Braderie 2017
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 10 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 11 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 15 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 24 Athens Help
- 25 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow