I am going crazy looking at apartments.Have one that is around Arago and Rocafort, one in Gracia and one in a small building in Raval around Liceu. We are 'older' and just like to hang out in the evening after a day of seeing the sights. The one in Gracia sounds great for wandering around the area after hours. That one and the one close to Parc Joan Miro both have terraces. They are both VRBOs and have reviews we like.
Has anyone booked thru Oh Barcelona? I think that is where I found the small apt. building in Ravel. It is up near Pl. Catalunya. Any ideas on location? I have read everything I can and looked until I am cross-eyed. This is the end of a 3 wk. trip. I have booked Portugal, Santiago and Girona and am ready to be done with it. Thanks for all of your suggestions. Carol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 4 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 5 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 9 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Place to stay
- 14 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 15 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 16 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 17 London advice
- 18 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 19 Another Question re Scotland
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Lovely Luxembourg!