I am going crazy looking at apartments.Have one that is around Arago and Rocafort, one in Gracia and one in a small building in Raval around Liceu. We are 'older' and just like to hang out in the evening after a day of seeing the sights. The one in Gracia sounds great for wandering around the area after hours. That one and the one close to Parc Joan Miro both have terraces. They are both VRBOs and have reviews we like.
Has anyone booked thru Oh Barcelona? I think that is where I found the small apt. building in Ravel. It is up near Pl. Catalunya. Any ideas on location? I have read everything I can and looked until I am cross-eyed. This is the end of a 3 wk. trip. I have booked Portugal, Santiago and Girona and am ready to be done with it. Thanks for all of your suggestions. Carol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 7 where to stay in London?
- 8 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 11 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 25 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona