Me and my hubby are planning to go to Barcelona for 5 days. We have absolutely no clue how are the other places around in Spain.
We would like to see some scenic places with beautiful beaches along with Barcelona city.
We want to explore some places which are closer to Barcelona so we wont waste time in travelling.
Please please help us with the trip plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 French language immersion schools in France
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?