My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Barcelona! He is wheelchair bound with a spinal cord injury. He is very strong in the upper body and very mobile transferring out of his chair, although we do require an accessible hotel room. We were looking at barcelo raval and hotel espana....anybody know how accessible these are? Also, are the churches and attractions accessible? Some general insight of things to do there and perhaps areas to avoid would be great!
Barcelona and disability
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 trip to norway
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 Where to go in France mid July?
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 9 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 Cotswold Churches
- 13 A Greek sojourn
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 17 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!