My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Barcelona! He is wheelchair bound with a spinal cord injury. He is very strong in the upper body and very mobile transferring out of his chair, although we do require an accessible hotel room. We were looking at barcelo raval and hotel espana....anybody know how accessible these are? Also, are the churches and attractions accessible? Some general insight of things to do there and perhaps areas to avoid would be great!
Barcelona and disability
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 2 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 First time Ireland trip
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 7 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy