My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Barcelona! He is wheelchair bound with a spinal cord injury. He is very strong in the upper body and very mobile transferring out of his chair, although we do require an accessible hotel room. We were looking at barcelo raval and hotel espana....anybody know how accessible these are? Also, are the churches and attractions accessible? Some general insight of things to do there and perhaps areas to avoid would be great!
Barcelona and disability
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 2 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 3 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 6 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 7 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 How to make this adventure work?
- 12 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 dining in Brussels
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 17 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 18 using airbnb for the first time...
- 19 Madrid: City Views
- 20 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 21 plug adapters ITALY
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 25 How much luggage?????