My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Barcelona! He is wheelchair bound with a spinal cord injury. He is very strong in the upper body and very mobile transferring out of his chair, although we do require an accessible hotel room. We were looking at barcelo raval and hotel espana....anybody know how accessible these are? Also, are the churches and attractions accessible? Some general insight of things to do there and perhaps areas to avoid would be great!
Barcelona and disability
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on France travel
- 2 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 3 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 6 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 7 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 St Germain
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 trip to norway
- 15 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 16 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 17 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 20 Cruise the River Shannon
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Food tours in Rome?
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 How late is too late for a trip report?