My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Barcelona! He is wheelchair bound with a spinal cord injury. He is very strong in the upper body and very mobile transferring out of his chair, although we do require an accessible hotel room. We were looking at barcelo raval and hotel espana....anybody know how accessible these are? Also, are the churches and attractions accessible? Some general insight of things to do there and perhaps areas to avoid would be great!
Barcelona and disability
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 11 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 17 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 18 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 19 Internet or travel agent?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 22 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 23 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 24 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience