I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 2 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 3 French Prem Train Fares
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 6 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 7 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 8 Venice
- 9 Need some Venice planning help
- 10 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 11 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 12 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 13 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 14 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 15 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 16 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 17 Spain diving
- 18 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 21 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 22 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 23 Ceramics
- 24 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 25 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe