I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 3 4 week trip Turkey
- 4 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 10 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 11 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 16 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 Train from Interlaken to Venice