I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 5 Car hire
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 10 Holiday Itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 13 Visiting the Black Forest
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes