I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VISA question
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 French Basque region
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Italy Countryside
- 8 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 11 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 14 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 18 biking tours in Italy?
- 19 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 24 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 25 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.