I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 2 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 3 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 4 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 5 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 6 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 7 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 8 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 9 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 10 Japan or Italy next spring
- 11 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 12 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 13 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 14 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 17 A plethora of islands
- 18 Lake Maggiore?
- 19 Central/Eastern Italy in September: Help Plan Our Itinerary!
- 20 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 21 If Greece exits
- 22 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 23 driving loop in Normandy
- 24 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein
- 25 Transportation from airport ot hotel in Istanbul