I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 6 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Winter in Paris
- 14 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 15 I need some big advice!
- 16 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 19 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 24 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014