I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 2 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 3 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 4 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Paris apartment choices?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 14 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 15 Hey Fodor's
- 16 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 17 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Olive Oil
- 24 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 25 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.