I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 3 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 4 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 5 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 6 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 7 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 10 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 11 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 12 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 15 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris