I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 Bus ride to Positano
- 4 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 5 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 6 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 7 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 8 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 9 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 12 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 13 Bayeux tapestry
- 14 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Europe itinerary advice
- 19 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 22 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 23 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 24 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London