I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 2 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 3 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 6 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 7 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 8 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 9 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 10 Breakfast: London
- 11 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 12 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 13 What is your favorite travel app?
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 16 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 17 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 18 Berlin to Barcelona
- 19 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 20 Camino Redux
- 21 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 22 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 23 Macedonia, Greece
- 24 worthy or no?
- 25 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia