I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나인바카라【网【 SSK68。CoM 】网】슈퍼카지노나인바카라
- 2 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 3 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 4 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Venice
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 London 2For1 question
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Last night in Sweden
- 23 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?