I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 2 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 3 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 4 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 5 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 13 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 14 Bike touring in France
- 15 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 16 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 17 Germany Visa for conference
- 18 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady