I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 5 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 6 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 7 Southwestern England
- 8 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 11 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 12 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 15 Berlin: evening dining
- 16 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 17 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 18 Immigration Procedures
- 19 In Paris on my own
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Buying Prado Museum tickets online