I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 2 3 nights in Tuscany
- 3 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 4 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 5 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Cordoba or Granada?
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 11 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 12 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Munich, Germany
- 15 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Touring Wales
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 First Time Europe Trip
- 22 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 23 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 24 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 25 St Andrews advice