I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 2 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 3 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 4 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 5 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 6 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 7 Cooking Classes- Zagreb, Croatia & Bratislava, Slovakia
- 8 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 9 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 10 Trip report European honeymoon
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 13 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 14 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 17 Netflix and Hulu
- 18 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 19 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 20 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 21 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 22 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 23 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 24 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 25 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence