I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
- 1 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 2 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 3 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 6 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 7 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 9 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 10 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 11 Benita In Paris
- 12 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 13 Rome apartment
- 14 pier in Copenhagen
- 15 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 16 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 17 Am I too fat too travel?
- 18 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 19 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 20 Train Passes
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 23 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 24 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 25 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)