I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venturing even further
- 2 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 3 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 4 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 5 Scotland in 8 days
- 6 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 7 Madrid and Barcelona - November
- 8 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 ICELAND DAY 1
- 13 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 14 Still another Normandy question
- 15 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 16 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 17 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 18 Educate me about Munich
- 19 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 20 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 21 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 22 Weekend in Paris in October
- 23 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 24 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 25 Turkey Evisa Given Name