I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 2 Train Ticket Help
- 3 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 4 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 5 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 6 Whirlwind trip!
- 7 Car rental between countries
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 11 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Rhine River Cruise
- 20 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 21 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 22 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 23 Greece in 15 Days
- 24 Walking Scotland
- 25 Adaptors for Belgium