I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Izmir to Istanbul
- 2 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 3 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 4 Small-group day tours from London?
- 5 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 6 Andalucia to Madrid
- 7 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 8 Europe in January
- 9 Best location to stay in Seville
- 10 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 11 2 weeks in France next May
- 12 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 13 Getting Around Toledo
- 14 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 15 four old ladies in spain
- 16 From Schipol to ?
- 17 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 18 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 19 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 20 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 21 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 22 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 25 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence