I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 5 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Praiano
- 10 Rouen Tour Companies
- 11 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 23 Areas in Milan
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan