I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and northern England
- 2 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 April in Madrid
- 5 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 6 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 7 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 8 Best london location to stay?
- 9 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 10 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 11 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 12 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 15 Best Tours of Europe
- 16 Making reservations in Italy
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 18 Days in Turkey
- 19 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 20 England, Paris itinerary help
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement