I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 Spain and Portugal return
- 5 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 6 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 7 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 15 Question on France travel
- 16 Cruise the River Shannon
- 17 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Italy and Croatia