I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Our first trip to Europe
- 4 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 5 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 6 Southwestern England
- 7 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 8 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 9 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 10 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 11 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 12 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 13 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 14 Paris Perfect Soap
- 15 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 16 Train tickets within Italy
- 17 London/Help
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 20 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 21 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 22 Stay in Venice
- 23 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 24 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May