I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 2 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 London restaurants
- 5 biking in France
- 6 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 7 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 8 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 9 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 12 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 15 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 16 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 17 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 18 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 22 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 23 Istanbul water
- 24 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 25 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??