I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 4 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 5 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 6 Day trips from Cologne
- 7 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Self-service Laundry in Rhodes?
- 10 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 11 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 12 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 13 Day trips from London advice
- 14 My summer in Paris
- 15 IDP for Scotland
- 16 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 17 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 20 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 21 Corsica and Sardinia
- 22 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 23 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 24 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 25 Day Trip From London