I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 2 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 American Express
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 13 Help with European vacation plan
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Three ferries to Mull
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report