I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 First Time to UK since 2001
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 22 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres