I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 2 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 What one thing in Paris?
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 15 First Trip to Europe!
- 16 Switzerland in mid-April
- 17 sfo to europe
- 18 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental leaving Rome
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)