I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 2 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 3 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Naxos in May
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 25 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?