I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 5 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 8 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 13 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 14 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 15 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 18 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 19 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 20 Route des Vins
- 21 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Les Invalides Night Show
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?