I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help
- 2 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 3 Renting a car in Florence
- 4 Trains France/Switzerland
- 5 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 6 Charles Degaulle question
- 7 Hammams in Spain
- 8 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 9 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 10 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 11 Train rides
- 12 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 13 Austria
- 14 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS