I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 2 5 days France Itinerary
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 6 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 7 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 8 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 13 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 14 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 15 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 16 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 24 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 25 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)