I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me plan my trip!
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 4 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 5 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 6 Tyrol - need general help
- 7 Trains
- 8 Positano in high season???
- 9 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 10 Trying not to look like a tourist
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 buying souviners and art
- 13 Barcelona or no ?
- 14 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 15 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 16 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Walking in Bologna
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 20 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 24 Travel by train in Poland?
- 25 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!