I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
- 1 Zee Best
- 2 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 3 Rome apartment
- 4 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 5 Paros or Naxos?
- 6 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 7 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 8 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 9 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 10 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 11 Istanbul Hotels
- 12 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 13 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 14 General questions about Sicily
- 15 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 16 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 17 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 18 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 19 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 20 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 21 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 22 What to Give to Host Family
- 23 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 24 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 25 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?