I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 2 Lake Maggiore
- 3 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 5 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 6 Classical Music in Milan
- 7 Pousadas in Portugal
- 8 Antiques shopping Rome
- 9 Scotland Trip Planning
- 10 Must sees in Malaga
- 11 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 12 Another Book List for Italy
- 13 Italy train question
- 14 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 15 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 16 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 17 Two Weeks in Europe
- 18 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 21 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 22 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 25 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS