I am off to Barcelona in late March/early April after a week in the UK for a conference. Booked accommodation through habitat apartments and flights to the UK (flights to Spain going to be booked soon ) getting excited.
We (my partner and I) were planning two day trips during our 6 day stay. One was to Tarragona and Sitges with Viator. The other we were planning on going to to Girona and Figueres to see the Dali Museum. For this second trip, all of the groups that ive found who organise these day trips from Barcelona, don't seem to be starting these till April 1. We are leaving on April 2, so it limits our options somewhat. Am I missing something? Is it just low season so they dont run these tours over winter? I've looked at the museum website and there is no indication that it is closed during this period. Ive contacted three of these groups to enquire about this but no reply as yet. Just thought it was odd. Any advice appreciated.
Also, we are staying in the Born area if anyone has any restaurant recommendations in the area that would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is Tapas or not up to a budget of approx 30 euros a person excluding drinks.
Thanks in advance
Barcelona and Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 Italy and Croatia
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 St Germain
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Where to go in France mid July?
- 7 trip to norway
- 8 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 9 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 10 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 14 Cruise the River Shannon
- 15 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 16 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 17 Food tours in Rome?
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 Rome Food Tour
- 20 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 21 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 22 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 23 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe