We stayed in an apartment in Barcelona for 5 nights and loved the "Old City Walking Tour" and the "Gaudi Walking Tour" with Runner Bean tours. Enjoyed Tapas 24, Mosquito, Cervantes restaurants and a great Argentinian one . Magic Fountain is a must see. Went to the top highlights-Casa Milo, Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell Casa Batllo, Chocolate Museum, etc. Half-day trip to Montserrat was great on public transportation. We stopped at the botanical gardens along the coast, Marimurtra Botanical Gardens in Blanes (gorgeous) and hiked along the coast in Tossa del Mar, stopped in Pals and stayed in Girona for 3 nights at the the Hotel Historic, which was perfect in all ways. Bistrot was a great restaurant there. Jewish Museum in Giirona was fascinating. We drove up to Cadaques, spending an afternoon, and went to the Dali museum in Figueres. We could not "do it all" and I wish we had more time in Costa Bravo.
Barcelona and Costa Bravo--9days, May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 4 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 Tipping in Greece
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 9 Honeymooning in Europe
- 10 Southern France
- 11 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 Spain tips beyond safety
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 American electrical gadgets
- 16 Arc de Triumph Question
- 17 flea markets in France
- 18 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 19 Eating in France-two new books
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?