We stayed in an apartment in Barcelona for 5 nights and loved the "Old City Walking Tour" and the "Gaudi Walking Tour" with Runner Bean tours. Enjoyed Tapas 24, Mosquito, Cervantes restaurants and a great Argentinian one . Magic Fountain is a must see. Went to the top highlights-Casa Milo, Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell Casa Batllo, Chocolate Museum, etc. Half-day trip to Montserrat was great on public transportation. We stopped at the botanical gardens along the coast, Marimurtra Botanical Gardens in Blanes (gorgeous) and hiked along the coast in Tossa del Mar, stopped in Pals and stayed in Girona for 3 nights at the the Hotel Historic, which was perfect in all ways. Bistrot was a great restaurant there. Jewish Museum in Giirona was fascinating. We drove up to Cadaques, spending an afternoon, and went to the Dali museum in Figueres. We could not "do it all" and I wish we had more time in Costa Bravo.
Barcelona and Costa Bravo--9days, May, 2011
- 1 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 2 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 3 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 4 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 5 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 6 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 7 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 8 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 9 Best area for wine and which one?
- 10 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 11 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 14 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 15 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 16 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 17 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 18 Drive Rome Florence
- 19 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?