We are in Barcelona for 2 nights, thinking we should stay an extra night. Originally we were going to spend a night in Madrid since we are flying out of there. I am wondering if it would be worth the hassle of getting into the city for one night. We are leaning towards using our extra day in Barcelona, for a total of 3 nights. ANy thoughts on Madrid vs. Barcelona? Thanks for suggestions.
Barcelona an extra night or ? Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 2 London day trips, especially castles
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 6 Day trips from Marseille
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 9 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 10 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 Day trips
- 20 London tube
- 21 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Swiss rail passes
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine