I will be flying from Nice Airport to Barcelona Airport in January. First time to Barcelona and wanted to hear some feedback about how the airport was. Few questions I had were:
1. Coming from Nice, would I go through any passport control or anything? If so what would I be required to go through. I am from U.S.
2. How quick can I expect to get my checked luggage. I've heard Rome airport takes forever, so wanted to get a rough idea on how long it may take in January.
3. Leaving the airport to return to the U.S. how quick is it to go through Security and Baggage check in. Also do I have to go through any passport stamping or anything when leaving?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 2 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 3 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 4 Leather goods in Florence
- 5 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 France Itinerary Advice
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 French election
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 French Election - Questions???