I will be flying from Nice Airport to Barcelona Airport in January. First time to Barcelona and wanted to hear some feedback about how the airport was. Few questions I had were:
1. Coming from Nice, would I go through any passport control or anything? If so what would I be required to go through. I am from U.S.
2. How quick can I expect to get my checked luggage. I've heard Rome airport takes forever, so wanted to get a rough idea on how long it may take in January.
3. Leaving the airport to return to the U.S. how quick is it to go through Security and Baggage check in. Also do I have to go through any passport stamping or anything when leaving?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 2 파워볼 배팅법 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 10 France Study Abroad
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 Paris and Normandy
- 13 Sicily Beach Resort
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 16 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 17 Two days in Rome
- 18 Classical Tour of Albania
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 21 Anniversary trip to France
- 22 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 23 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 24 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 25 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany