My wife and i are going to Barcelona next week for 6 days and have prepared a rough itinerary. We want to avoid tourist traps and want to focus more on spanish culture and Catalonian way of life. Also, since its going to be HOT, i dont intend to kill us with an optimistic itinerary.
Arrive at hotel at 3 pm. Explore La Rambla and El Born in the evening. Have a late dinner and go to some disco in the neighbourhood
Barcelona walking tour (runnerbean tours)
- Plaça Reial
- Palau Güell
- Casa Batlló (might go inside, but 18 euro pp is crazy..even versailles or louvre wasnt this expensive)
- Casa Milà
- La Sagrada Familia
Explore La Rambla and Barri Gottic area
Flamenco show: This is where my confusion starts. I understand that i will not be able to see the authentic Flamenco in Barcelona. And there are options ranging from 7 euro to 45 euro.
Flamenco show at Los Tarantos at Plaça Reial - looks like the best and cheapest option if u want to experience flamenco in barcelona
Opera y Flamenco at Palau Musica Catalana - i want to look at the interiors but cant justify 18 euro pp for a guided tour. Can spend 45 euro on the Opera y Flamenco if its really worth. Wasnt really impressed by the videos on youtube. The show didnt look extravagant.
What's the sensible thing to do to enter the Palau?
Late night dinner and return to hotel
Barcelonetta beach - relax, ride bikes etc...
Magic fountains at Montjuic at night
Day 4: Trip to Montserrat
Day 5: Trip to Sitges
Day 6: Dedicated to my wife - all day Shopping
Day 7: Broke after day 6, return to Germany
Your suggestions will help a lot (like always).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Tracking the Weather
- 4 Italy travel plan help
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 road trip through scotland
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Wales
- 13 Best Neck Pillow
- 14 barcelona neighborhood
- 15 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 16 Tieks for travel
- 17 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 20 Where to eat in Rome?
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 23 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?