Hospital de la Santa Creu
Night stroll on Passeig De Gracia
Mercat de La Boqueria
La Seu Cathedral
Esglesia de Sants Just i Pastor
Esglesia de Santa Maria del Pi
Palau de la Musica Catalana
Esglesia de Santa Maria del Mar
Parc de la Ciutadella
Dinner in El Born
Explore La Gracia neighborhood
Barcelonetta and Olympic Port
(Cable car to Montjuic Gardens)
Museu Nacional D'Art de Catalunya
La Merce's final party (Piromusical)
What are your thoughts? I might have to cut it down by one day. Would I still be able to fit everything within 4 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 11 Flat in London
- 12 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 13 Help required with Itinerary
- 14 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Spain in December
- 17 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 18 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 19 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 Skye to Edinburgh
- 22 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 23 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 24 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)