Hospital de la Santa Creu
Night stroll on Passeig De Gracia
Mercat de La Boqueria
La Seu Cathedral
Esglesia de Sants Just i Pastor
Esglesia de Santa Maria del Pi
Palau de la Musica Catalana
Esglesia de Santa Maria del Mar
Parc de la Ciutadella
Dinner in El Born
Explore La Gracia neighborhood
Barcelonetta and Olympic Port
(Cable car to Montjuic Gardens)
Museu Nacional D'Art de Catalunya
La Merce's final party (Piromusical)
What are your thoughts? I might have to cut it down by one day. Would I still be able to fit everything within 4 days?
Barcelona 5-day Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 3 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 4 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 7 Santorini
- 8 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 9 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 10 Foie gras, redux
- 11 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 12 Questions for my German friends
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 15 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 16 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 Airport to Piraeus
- 22 Train to Airport in Venice
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 25 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!