Hospital de la Santa Creu
Night stroll on Passeig De Gracia
Mercat de La Boqueria
La Seu Cathedral
Esglesia de Sants Just i Pastor
Esglesia de Santa Maria del Pi
Palau de la Musica Catalana
Esglesia de Santa Maria del Mar
Parc de la Ciutadella
Dinner in El Born
Explore La Gracia neighborhood
Barcelonetta and Olympic Port
(Cable car to Montjuic Gardens)
Museu Nacional D'Art de Catalunya
La Merce's final party (Piromusical)
What are your thoughts? I might have to cut it down by one day. Would I still be able to fit everything within 4 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 4 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 11 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 12 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 Belgium : a asfe country
- 15 sfo to europe
- 16 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 17 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 18 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 21 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Car Rental in Italy
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 25 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe