Hospital de la Santa Creu
Night stroll on Passeig De Gracia
Mercat de La Boqueria
La Seu Cathedral
Esglesia de Sants Just i Pastor
Esglesia de Santa Maria del Pi
Palau de la Musica Catalana
Esglesia de Santa Maria del Mar
Parc de la Ciutadella
Dinner in El Born
Explore La Gracia neighborhood
Barcelonetta and Olympic Port
(Cable car to Montjuic Gardens)
Museu Nacional D'Art de Catalunya
La Merce's final party (Piromusical)
What are your thoughts? I might have to cut it down by one day. Would I still be able to fit everything within 4 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia or La Langhe
- 2 What to expect over Christmas
- 3 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 First time in France
- 6 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 7 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Italy/Greece with kids
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Rome
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Prague hotels
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Munich
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Northern lights in December
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 Flights from Croatia
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged