Hospital de la Santa Creu
Night stroll on Passeig De Gracia
Mercat de La Boqueria
La Seu Cathedral
Esglesia de Sants Just i Pastor
Esglesia de Santa Maria del Pi
Palau de la Musica Catalana
Esglesia de Santa Maria del Mar
Parc de la Ciutadella
Dinner in El Born
Explore La Gracia neighborhood
Barcelonetta and Olympic Port
(Cable car to Montjuic Gardens)
Museu Nacional D'Art de Catalunya
La Merce's final party (Piromusical)
What are your thoughts? I might have to cut it down by one day. Would I still be able to fit everything within 4 days?
Barcelona 5-day Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 7 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 8 American Express
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 18 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 21 Story of the German Christmas star
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt