We are thinking of visiting Barcelona in may. We found two accomodation:
1. One at Av. Diagonal
2. One at Avinguda del Parall-lel near Poble Sec metro station
Which would you all recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 11 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 15 European Vacation 2017
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 23 One July night in Verona - help!
- 24 London in September
- 25 Cash in Greece ATMs