We are thinking of visiting Barcelona in may. We found two accomodation:
1. One at Av. Diagonal
2. One at Avinguda del Parall-lel near Poble Sec metro station
Which would you all recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 9 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 10 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 13 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 14 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 20 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 21 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 24 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 25 Wheelie Suitcases Ban