We are thinking of visiting Barcelona in may. We found two accomodation:
1. One at Av. Diagonal
2. One at Avinguda del Parall-lel near Poble Sec metro station
Which would you all recommend?
- 1 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 5 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 6 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 7 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 8 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 9 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 10 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 11 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 12 London on a sunny day
- 13 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 14 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 15 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 16 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 17 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 18 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 19 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 25 Connection in Newark EWR