My family and I will go on a cruise around Italy and the last stop is Barcelona. We plan to spend 2-3 nights there. Any suggestions where I can take my 3 kids (9,5,2)? thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 2 Transportation in Paris
- 3 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 4 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 5 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 6 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 7 Urgent Need of Advice
- 8 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 9 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 10 French rental car advice needed
- 11 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 14 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 15 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 16 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 19 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 20 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 21 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 22 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 23 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 24 Lycian Way
- 25 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking