I was dreaming about Barcelona for a loong time, and finally - I will be there between 29th oct and 6th of Nov... I'm not very intrested in architecture (ok, maybe Gaudi will change that: and sightseeing so I will really appreciate if you could advise some good places to seat&eat&rest as I prefer to spend my time in a good restaurant more than looking at paintings in the church . Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 9 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 10 French election
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 21 mountain views near London
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 24 Italy in 11 Days
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions