I was dreaming about Barcelona for a loong time, and finally - I will be there between 29th oct and 6th of Nov... I'm not very intrested in architecture (ok, maybe Gaudi will change that: and sightseeing so I will really appreciate if you could advise some good places to seat&eat&rest as I prefer to spend my time in a good restaurant more than looking at paintings in the church . Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 3 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 10 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 11 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 12 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 13 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 14 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 17 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 18 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 19 Le Marche, Italy
- 20 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 21 Ballet Bolshoi
- 22 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 23 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 24 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 25 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities