I was dreaming about Barcelona for a loong time, and finally - I will be there between 29th oct and 6th of Nov... I'm not very intrested in architecture (ok, maybe Gaudi will change that: and sightseeing so I will really appreciate if you could advise some good places to seat&eat&rest as I prefer to spend my time in a good restaurant more than looking at paintings in the church . Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 3 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 4 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 13 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 16 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 19 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 21 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 22 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 25 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please