I was dreaming about Barcelona for a loong time, and finally - I will be there between 29th oct and 6th of Nov... I'm not very intrested in architecture (ok, maybe Gaudi will change that: and sightseeing so I will really appreciate if you could advise some good places to seat&eat&rest as I prefer to spend my time in a good restaurant more than looking at paintings in the church . Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 2 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 3 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 4 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Cotswolds first time
- 7 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 8 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 9 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 10 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving