I was dreaming about Barcelona for a loong time, and finally - I will be there between 29th oct and 6th of Nov... I'm not very intrested in architecture (ok, maybe Gaudi will change that: and sightseeing so I will really appreciate if you could advise some good places to seat&eat&rest as I prefer to spend my time in a good restaurant more than looking at paintings in the church . Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 Europe in 21 days
- 6 London day trips, especially castles
- 7 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 10 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 17 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Zurich, Switzerland
- 20 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 21 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 25 Day trips from Marseille