Traveling to Barcelona for 4 days at the end of January. How will the weather be? We are staying in the L'Eixample area. Any recommendations on restaurants? Also, we will be there for my birthday so maybe a nice spot to celebrate? We are 3 females in our mid to late 20s. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 CDG questions
- 4 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 Great restaurants in Italy
- 7 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 8 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 9 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 10 Amalfi coast in May
- 11 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 12 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 13 Amsterday > Bruges
- 14 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 15 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 16 Greece after the Vote
- 17 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 Germany and Switzerland
- 22 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 25 northern Portugal