After reading all the threads, we have decided to stay in Barcelona for 4 days and Lisbon for 3 days. As we would like to see historical monuments, palaces, parks as much as possible- should we buy Barcelona pass and Lisbon city pass for these days. By the way, we're a family of four, two adults with two kids of 7 and 17 y old girls.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 2 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Questions about Polish sights
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 22 Italy
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Juangfrau / mt