After reading all the threads, we have decided to stay in Barcelona for 4 days and Lisbon for 3 days. As we would like to see historical monuments, palaces, parks as much as possible- should we buy Barcelona pass and Lisbon city pass for these days. By the way, we're a family of four, two adults with two kids of 7 and 17 y old girls.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city order makes most sense?
- 2 Restaurants in Spain
- 3 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Transportation Question Italy
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Short Trip to Paris
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 9 Greece and Italy Combo
- 10 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 11 Final Four
- 12 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 13 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 14 Where are the Mods?
- 15 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 16 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 17 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 21 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 24 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 25 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack