My wife and I (32 y/o) are planning a trip to Barcelona in April 2012 for a week. We are debating between staying in a hotel or renting a condo. I think we may want to cook one or two nights which is why I'm leaning towards a condo. Can anyone recommend an area for us to stay, and/or a good condo rental site? I am leaning towards the Gothic area. From what I understand the Extension is too far from where we would want to be based. What are thoughts on staying in Borne, Raval, Riberia, Las Rablas, or Barceloneta? Safe, central, too loud, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 7 french riviera
- 8 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 9 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 17 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 18 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 19 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 20 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 21 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 22 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)