My wife and I (32 y/o) are planning a trip to Barcelona in April 2012 for a week. We are debating between staying in a hotel or renting a condo. I think we may want to cook one or two nights which is why I'm leaning towards a condo. Can anyone recommend an area for us to stay, and/or a good condo rental site? I am leaning towards the Gothic area. From what I understand the Extension is too far from where we would want to be based. What are thoughts on staying in Borne, Raval, Riberia, Las Rablas, or Barceloneta? Safe, central, too loud, etc?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 4 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 2 Week European Itinerary
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 rent car / Munich