My wife and I (32 y/o) are planning a trip to Barcelona in April 2012 for a week. We are debating between staying in a hotel or renting a condo. I think we may want to cook one or two nights which is why I'm leaning towards a condo. Can anyone recommend an area for us to stay, and/or a good condo rental site? I am leaning towards the Gothic area. From what I understand the Extension is too far from where we would want to be based. What are thoughts on staying in Borne, Raval, Riberia, Las Rablas, or Barceloneta? Safe, central, too loud, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 4 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 9 Munich
- 10 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 16 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan