We are going to barcelona for a few days in July. We are going over with our 4yr and 2 yr old and will more then likely have a car.
Like all places I am sure there are areas to avoid and areas to stay or go.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 2 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 3 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Hitchhiking mate
- 6 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 7 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 8 Itinerary Tweaks and Tips, Please
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 11 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 12 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 13 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 16 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 17 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 18 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 19 Dolomiti advice please!
- 20 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 21 Malta diving trip
- 22 Russia - GO or not?
- 23 Fonte Bertusi
- 24 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 25 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks