We are going to barcelona for a few days in July. We are going over with our 4yr and 2 yr old and will more then likely have a car.
Like all places I am sure there are areas to avoid and areas to stay or go.
Any advice would be great.
Barcelona - 3 days - where to stay -what to do
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 2 GPS in France
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Papal audience-Easter
- 5 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 6 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 7 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 8 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 9 Chamonix - Information
- 10 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 11 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 12 South of France
- 13 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 14 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 15 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 16 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 17 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 18 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 19 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 20 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 21 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 22 Nature of France
- 23 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 24 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 25 Emilia Romagna Region