We are going to barcelona for a few days in July. We are going over with our 4yr and 2 yr old and will more then likely have a car.
Like all places I am sure there are areas to avoid and areas to stay or go.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 3 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 6 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 7 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 13 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 16 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 17 How big backpack do I need?
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Laundry - Ireland?
- 20 Prague on a budget...
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Holiday Itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Spain in November
- 25 How best to spend a day in Tallinn