We are going to barcelona for a few days in July. We are going over with our 4yr and 2 yr old and will more then likely have a car.
Like all places I am sure there are areas to avoid and areas to stay or go.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 타짜카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ら온라인카지노
- 2 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노↓인터넷카지노추천
- 3 스포츠토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노》안전한바카라사이트
- 4 리얼카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ト라이브바카라
- 5 하나카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라추천あ바카라추천
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 13 How the kids age calculated
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 Beaune France
- 18 Scotland Trip Report
- 19 Madrid airport question
- 20 Kayaking in Avignon
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Murren to Prague
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Aix Provence