We are going to barcelona for a few days in July. We are going over with our 4yr and 2 yr old and will more then likely have a car.
Like all places I am sure there are areas to avoid and areas to stay or go.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현대바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트∋안전공원
- 2 Scotland in December
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Iceland
- 5 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 6 Greece
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 tickets for Wimbledon
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Italy in January?
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy