We are going to barcelona for a few days in July. We are going over with our 4yr and 2 yr old and will more then likely have a car.
Like all places I am sure there are areas to avoid and areas to stay or go.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mountain Music Festival in Zakopane, Poland
- 2 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 3 Ah Paris
- 4 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 5 Berlin or Budapest?
- 6 1st Eurotrip: Copenhagen - Paris - Barcelona - Ireland
- 7 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 8 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 9 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 10 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 11 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 12 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 13 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 14 Staying over visa expiration.
- 15 EuropeanDestinations
- 16 motorhome route for 2wks trip to Italy
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 One champagne tour in Reims
- 19 Pousadas
- 20 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 23 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 24 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 25 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome