if its not trouble for you can you help me on this :
i am comnig on 22 nov .. will reach by 11 in mornnig
then 23 : barca match at 4 pm .
then 24 full day .
Is there any way you guys can herlp me on something like what places are nearby or may be i can visit togather in a day , places of my intersts are :
Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Casa Battlo, and Palau de la Musica , Palau Guell, Parc Guell, Catalan Museum, la rambla , la boqueria , hospital de la santa creu, barceloneta beach , magic fountain of montjuic .
I understans all these places might not be feasible to visit in this time but still if anyone can give me some idea on what to join with what .
thank you all for your help in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 10 Paris in August
- 11 Getting around London
- 12 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 Help with tips in UK
- 17 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 21 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 22 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 23 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 24 Scotland itinerary advice
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip