if its not trouble for you can you help me on this :
i am comnig on 22 nov .. will reach by 11 in mornnig
then 23 : barca match at 4 pm .
then 24 full day .
Is there any way you guys can herlp me on something like what places are nearby or may be i can visit togather in a day , places of my intersts are :
Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Casa Battlo, and Palau de la Musica , Palau Guell, Parc Guell, Catalan Museum, la rambla , la boqueria , hospital de la santa creu, barceloneta beach , magic fountain of montjuic .
I understans all these places might not be feasible to visit in this time but still if anyone can give me some idea on what to join with what .
thank you all for your help in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Campervan in Croatia
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik