if its not trouble for you can you help me on this :
i am comnig on 22 nov .. will reach by 11 in mornnig
then 23 : barca match at 4 pm .
then 24 full day .
Is there any way you guys can herlp me on something like what places are nearby or may be i can visit togather in a day , places of my intersts are :
Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Casa Battlo, and Palau de la Musica , Palau Guell, Parc Guell, Catalan Museum, la rambla , la boqueria , hospital de la santa creu, barceloneta beach , magic fountain of montjuic .
I understans all these places might not be feasible to visit in this time but still if anyone can give me some idea on what to join with what .
thank you all for your help in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 An evening in London
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 11 Chur or St Moritz?
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 14 Safety in Rome
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 19 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 20 Athens Help
- 21 Uber vs. TfL
- 22 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Apartment Montreux area