Question, how would two people use one T10 pass? If I pass through the turn style, do I then handover the ticket to my partner? Would he just re-insert in machine and pass the gate?
We're going to be there for 13 nights, do you think the T10 is our best bet? I've been reading about it and getting more confused...
Thanks for any assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 2 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 3 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 4 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 5 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 6 Rome and Venice in December
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Help with a git in Alsace
- 9 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 10 London trip in September
- 11 Paris itinerary.
- 12 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 13 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 14 Puglia Experiences
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 17 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 18 Best International Sim Card
- 19 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 20 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 21 Where to stop along the way
- 22 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 23 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 24 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux