Question, how would two people use one T10 pass? If I pass through the turn style, do I then handover the ticket to my partner? Would he just re-insert in machine and pass the gate?
We're going to be there for 13 nights, do you think the T10 is our best bet? I've been reading about it and getting more confused...
Thanks for any assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 4 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 5 Praiano
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 10 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 11 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Help please
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 21 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 22 Rome to venice
- 23 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps