Question, how would two people use one T10 pass? If I pass through the turn style, do I then handover the ticket to my partner? Would he just re-insert in machine and pass the gate?
We're going to be there for 13 nights, do you think the T10 is our best bet? I've been reading about it and getting more confused...
Thanks for any assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 3 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 6 Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 Moving to Italy
- 15 Athens
- 16 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?