Question, how would two people use one T10 pass? If I pass through the turn style, do I then handover the ticket to my partner? Would he just re-insert in machine and pass the gate?
We're going to be there for 13 nights, do you think the T10 is our best bet? I've been reading about it and getting more confused...
Thanks for any assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N0W : SBCGLOBAL CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 Reset Account Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 Trip to Switzerland
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 6 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 7 Itinery help Crete
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 13 TIM in FCO - update
- 14 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 15 Threat Level in UK
- 16 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 17 Cartagena Spain
- 18 London in Winter Report
- 19 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 20 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?