Question, how would two people use one T10 pass? If I pass through the turn style, do I then handover the ticket to my partner? Would he just re-insert in machine and pass the gate?
We're going to be there for 13 nights, do you think the T10 is our best bet? I've been reading about it and getting more confused...
Thanks for any assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Train passes
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 7 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 8 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 9 3 Days in Naples...
- 10 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 11 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 Renting International Cars from USA
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 17 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 18 Enjoying England for a year!
- 19 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 20 Iceland in 4 days?
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!