Question, how would two people use one T10 pass? If I pass through the turn style, do I then handover the ticket to my partner? Would he just re-insert in machine and pass the gate?
We're going to be there for 13 nights, do you think the T10 is our best bet? I've been reading about it and getting more confused...
Thanks for any assistance.
Barcelona 1 T-10 ticket for 2 persons?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 5 Buying Masks in Venice
- 6 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 7 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 8 Mask Making in Venice
- 9 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 10 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 11 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 Eating in France-two new books
- 14 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Three days in Spain