We are going on the Aug 8 sailing of the Star Princess and have elected not to take the rather expensive transfers offered by Princess. There will be 4 of us (2 adults and 2 children) and I am looking for a reasonably priced, "user-friendly" transportation service to take us from the cruise ship terminal to the airport (on August 20)... Any suggestions?
Barcelona - transportation from cruise ship terminal to airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 4 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 London tube
- 7 car rental info
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Local Tour in Provence?
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 5am arrival in Dublin
- 17 10 Hours in Brussels
- 18 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 19 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 What are the best places to see in England
- 25 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?