I have read all the responses to my question on avoiding pickpockets in Barcelona, and I am slightly (just slightly) concerned.
I can deal with losing cash or a credit card to a pick pocketer, but cannot afford losing my passport ! What does everyone recommend about safeguarding our passports ? Should we leave them in the room\hotel safe or is it better to carry it in a money belt on person ?
And folks, before someone starts slamming me, I realize the risks of getting robbed are the same in all big cities, and I am not singling out Barcelona. However, the difference between US and Barcelona would be that I dont carry my passport around while in the US ! ;->
Barcelona - should I leave my passport in the Hotel safe or carry it in person ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Escorts
- 2 Las Vegas Escorts
- 3 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 4 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 7 Pisa or Siena?
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 10 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 13 Interested In Coach Passes
- 14 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 15 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 16 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 19 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 23 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 24 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 25 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland