I have read all the responses to my question on avoiding pickpockets in Barcelona, and I am slightly (just slightly) concerned.
I can deal with losing cash or a credit card to a pick pocketer, but cannot afford losing my passport ! What does everyone recommend about safeguarding our passports ? Should we leave them in the room\hotel safe or is it better to carry it in a money belt on person ?
And folks, before someone starts slamming me, I realize the risks of getting robbed are the same in all big cities, and I am not singling out Barcelona. However, the difference between US and Barcelona would be that I dont carry my passport around while in the US ! ;->
Barcelona - should I leave my passport in the Hotel safe or carry it in person ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 Food tours in Rome?
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 13 Italy and Croatia
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 16 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 England/EPL family vacation
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 25 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"