We(a group of 8 persons); are going to Portugal and Spain next june.We used(in the past) to fly Iberia, Montevideo to Madrid arriving in T4.
As Iberia closed its operations in Uruguay; we will fly Air Europa.Arriving to Terminal 1; to depart from Terminal 2 one and a half hour later to Lisboa.
Is this feasible or will be redirected by the company to another(later) fly?
How do we go from T1 Arrivals to T2 Departures?
Any opinions or advice about Andorra as a day trip from Barcelona? is a day trip to Dali museum better?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 4 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 11 Europe for Beginners
- 12 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 13 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 14 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 15 13 nights in switzerland
- 16 Best daypack ?
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Paris in August
- 21 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 22 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 23 Use of Train Tickets
- 24 Short time in Vienna
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland