We(a group of 8 persons); are going to Portugal and Spain next june.We used(in the past) to fly Iberia, Montevideo to Madrid arriving in T4.
As Iberia closed its operations in Uruguay; we will fly Air Europa.Arriving to Terminal 1; to depart from Terminal 2 one and a half hour later to Lisboa.
Is this feasible or will be redirected by the company to another(later) fly?
How do we go from T1 Arrivals to T2 Departures?
Any opinions or advice about Andorra as a day trip from Barcelona? is a day trip to Dali museum better?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 European Vacation 2017
- 4 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 8 One July night in Verona - help!
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 London in September
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia