Can anyone help with my snowboard holiday to baquiera. Looking at landing barcelona 11.20 on the 12th march and returning by 18.00 on the 19th. Is there a bus service to baquiera? How often? Cheaper and better to rent a car given that baquiera seems seperated from everything else? Also need accomodations, is it all big hotels or are there chalets with cheaper options. Please help. thanks. fez.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 6 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 Apartments in Rome
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?