We are thinking to visit the pirin mountains in Bulgaria for a short summer break. We are not to much of beach-sun people so we thought that Bansko is a good and very affordable choice since the prices there for the summer are very good. Does anyone have any idea for interesting things to do and see there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 5 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Scenic Driving Routes
- 8 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 14 nights in Europe
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 17 Oxford 24 hours
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Ireland & Scotland
- 22 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 25 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt