We are thinking to visit the pirin mountains in Bulgaria for a short summer break. We are not to much of beach-sun people so we thought that Bansko is a good and very affordable choice since the prices there for the summer are very good. Does anyone have any idea for interesting things to do and see there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Aeolian Island?
- 2 Paris gtg in October?
- 3 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 4 Slovania & Croatia
- 5 italy in ll days and what to see
- 6 Alhambra Guide
- 7 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 8 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 9 Language school in Valencia for teenager
- 10 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...
- 13 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 14 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 15 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 16 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 17 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 18 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 19 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 20 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 21 What about Basque Country?
- 22 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 23 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 24 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 25 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks