We are thinking to visit the pirin mountains in Bulgaria for a short summer break. We are not to much of beach-sun people so we thought that Bansko is a good and very affordable choice since the prices there for the summer are very good. Does anyone have any idea for interesting things to do and see there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 7 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 8 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 9 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 10 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 13 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 14 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 15 Paris to Bordeaux
- 16 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 17 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 18 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 19 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 20 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 21 Barcelona - places to stay
- 22 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 Private Ephesus Tour Companies