Bank of America charges $5.00 each time you withdraw cash, plus a 1% transaction fee , AND a 3% foreign currency exchange fee. Plus B of A is not associated with any banks in Italy. Most of our lodgings require payment in cash. Are there any banks in California that don't have such expensive fees?
Banks with No ATM Fees to Withdraw Euros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October 2015
- 2 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 3 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 6 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Halloween in Paris
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 18 London Trip Travel
- 19 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 22 Cotswold Churches
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris