Bank of America charges $5.00 each time you withdraw cash, plus a 1% transaction fee , AND a 3% foreign currency exchange fee. Plus B of A is not associated with any banks in Italy. Most of our lodgings require payment in cash. Are there any banks in California that don't have such expensive fees?
Banks with No ATM Fees to Withdraw Euros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 5 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 19 American Express
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?