I'll be spending a lot of time overseas next year and am looking to open an account at a bank that does not charge foreign exchange fees when I withdraw money from overseas ATMs and that will also reimburse the foreign ATM fees. If anyone has a recommendation, please let me know. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itenerary
- 2 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 3 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 4 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 5 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 6 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 7 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 8 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 11 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 12 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 13 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 8 day visit to Portugal
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 19 Schengen visa
- 20 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 21 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 22 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 23 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 25 Croatia in 16 days