I'll be spending a lot of time overseas next year and am looking to open an account at a bank that does not charge foreign exchange fees when I withdraw money from overseas ATMs and that will also reimburse the foreign ATM fees. If anyone has a recommendation, please let me know. Thanks!
Banks that reimburse ATM fees and charge no forex fees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 2 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 3 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 4 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 13 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 First time to Switzerland
- 16 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 17 Italy dolomites
- 18 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 20 First time Ireland trip
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Switzerland help...?
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 25 5 Observations About Paris