I'll be spending a lot of time overseas next year and am looking to open an account at a bank that does not charge foreign exchange fees when I withdraw money from overseas ATMs and that will also reimburse the foreign ATM fees. If anyone has a recommendation, please let me know. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 3 days solo in London
- 16 Chania
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 21 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 24 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 25 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK