We will be spending some time in Bandol next month and will have a car for part of our trip. When we don't have the car, will it be possible to visit nearby towns and villages by bus, train or even boat? Any ideas appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Munich and Dachau
- 5 London visit
- 6 Duoro river cruises
- 7 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 8 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 9 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 13 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 car rental advice in Portugal