We will be spending some time in Bandol next month and will have a car for part of our trip. When we don't have the car, will it be possible to visit nearby towns and villages by bus, train or even boat? Any ideas appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 Swiss rail passes
- 14 Zurich, Switzerland
- 15 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 16 London day trips, especially castles
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 21 Day trips from Marseille
- 22 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 23 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 24 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 25 A drive in Europe