My husband and niece and nephew are going to Scotland this summer. The guys are really into Balvenie single malt whisky and heard that they can bottle their own. Has anyone ever been on the tour and took home their own bottle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 2 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 5 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 6 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 London Food Tour
- 9 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 10 Family trip to France with kids
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 13 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 14 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 15 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 16 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 18 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 21 Spain. malaga to granada
- 22 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 23 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 24 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?