My husband and niece and nephew are going to Scotland this summer. The guys are really into Balvenie single malt whisky and heard that they can bottle their own. Has anyone ever been on the tour and took home their own bottle?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip around Spain
- 2 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 9 One more last question on Bayeux
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 How early to get to CDG
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 When to visit Provence updated info
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 25 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?