We're in the early stages of planning a trip to the Baltics. We will have 11 or 12 days in June and will have a rental car. We have no definite plans yet, but prefer smaller hotels or guesthouses/pensions with some character. We like Eastern European food, so local out-of-the way places are fine. I like visiting the open-air museums and places that feature folk art. Can anyone help figure out some sort of a schedule? I figured we would need reservations in Talinn, but would we need to make them ahead for the whole trip, or just come prepared with a list of possible places. Other than in the main cities, what are costs like for food and accomodation. What were your favorite places and what do you wish you would have skipped? Any favorite foods there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 3 Grad Schools in London?
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 8 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 12 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 15 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 16 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 19 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 20 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig