We're in the early stages of planning a trip to the Baltics. We will have 11 or 12 days in June and will have a rental car. We have no definite plans yet, but prefer smaller hotels or guesthouses/pensions with some character. We like Eastern European food, so local out-of-the way places are fine. I like visiting the open-air museums and places that feature folk art. Can anyone help figure out some sort of a schedule? I figured we would need reservations in Talinn, but would we need to make them ahead for the whole trip, or just come prepared with a list of possible places. Other than in the main cities, what are costs like for food and accomodation. What were your favorite places and what do you wish you would have skipped? Any favorite foods there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 2 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Three days in Spain
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 10 London visit
- 11 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 14 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 15 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 18 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 24 best time to book accommodation
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour