We're in the early stages of planning a trip to the Baltics. We will have 11 or 12 days in June and will have a rental car. We have no definite plans yet, but prefer smaller hotels or guesthouses/pensions with some character. We like Eastern European food, so local out-of-the way places are fine. I like visiting the open-air museums and places that feature folk art. Can anyone help figure out some sort of a schedule? I figured we would need reservations in Talinn, but would we need to make them ahead for the whole trip, or just come prepared with a list of possible places. Other than in the main cities, what are costs like for food and accomodation. What were your favorite places and what do you wish you would have skipped? Any favorite foods there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 London hotel
- 4 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 5 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 hotels in Seville
- 12 London tube
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 15 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 20 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 25 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?