We're in the early stages of planning a trip to the Baltics. We will have 11 or 12 days in June and will have a rental car. We have no definite plans yet, but prefer smaller hotels or guesthouses/pensions with some character. We like Eastern European food, so local out-of-the way places are fine. I like visiting the open-air museums and places that feature folk art. Can anyone help figure out some sort of a schedule? I figured we would need reservations in Talinn, but would we need to make them ahead for the whole trip, or just come prepared with a list of possible places. Other than in the main cities, what are costs like for food and accomodation. What were your favorite places and what do you wish you would have skipped? Any favorite foods there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 American Express
- 18 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Which european city?