Leaving on May 22 for a Baltic cruise. Wondered in anyone has been there at this time that could offer advice on their experience regarding temperature, rain, etc. Also, anything you thought to bring that was essential or you were grateful for, or anything you wished you'd left at home. Any advice would be much appreciated!
Baltic cruise clothes question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 3 Portugal
- 4 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 5 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 6 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 7 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 10 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 13 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 14 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 15 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 18 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 19 Porto to Lisbon
- 20 How much time in Lisbon?
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 23 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Zermatt, Switzerland