Will be traveling in June for a week. Will be with assorted family members, ages 3 - 72. Does anyone have info re Ballyorgan? What to do, where to stay, what's near?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 6 France, Italy and Greec
- 7 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 8 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 9 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 12 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 13 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 14 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 15 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Naxos in May
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Belfast to Scotland help
- 21 20 days in Germany
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Portugal Alentejo's cante