I'm looking for some suggestions about how much time I should spend in Ballylongford versus Shannon. I am flying into Shannon airport (in July) and only have 2 days in the area. I recognize that this is not enough time at all to spend in this part of Ireland, but my timeline is inflexible and I really wanted to see where my grandmother was born in Ballylongford. My question is should I stay in Ballylongford the whole time or should I stay in the Shannon area and just do a day trip to Ballylongford? Thank you for your helpful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 2 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 3 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 8 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 Edinburgh to Skye
- 12 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 16 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 17 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151