I'm looking for some suggestions about how much time I should spend in Ballylongford versus Shannon. I am flying into Shannon airport (in July) and only have 2 days in the area. I recognize that this is not enough time at all to spend in this part of Ireland, but my timeline is inflexible and I really wanted to see where my grandmother was born in Ballylongford. My question is should I stay in Ballylongford the whole time or should I stay in the Shannon area and just do a day trip to Ballylongford? Thank you for your helpful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 4 A visit to Greenwich
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 9 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 12 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 18 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 와와바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 온라인바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 실시간바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 아시아바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 아시안바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 바카라카지노✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노