I'm looking for some suggestions about how much time I should spend in Ballylongford versus Shannon. I am flying into Shannon airport (in July) and only have 2 days in the area. I recognize that this is not enough time at all to spend in this part of Ireland, but my timeline is inflexible and I really wanted to see where my grandmother was born in Ballylongford. My question is should I stay in Ballylongford the whole time or should I stay in the Shannon area and just do a day trip to Ballylongford? Thank you for your helpful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Skye to Edinburgh
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?