I will be in England beginning this fall. I would like to take a side trip to Avoca, Ireland to see the town where the popular BBC/PBS show Ballykissangel was filled a number of years ago. Is it worth the side trip?
ballykissangel -- ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 2 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 3 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 car rental companies Italy
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 13 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 14 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 15 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 16 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 17 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 18 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 21 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 22 Paris in April?
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions