Interesting article on Tito's Blue Train. Man in seat 61 is mentioned:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 2 Venice at Christmas
- 3 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 4 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 5 Berlin to Barcelona
- 6 countries to visit in October and November
- 7 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 8 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 9 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 11 Montpellier to Arles
- 12 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 13 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 14 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 15 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 16 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 17 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 20 20 days in Greece
- 21 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 22 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 23 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 24 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 25 Catalonia: 14 days in September