Interesting article on Tito's Blue Train. Man in seat 61 is mentioned:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Spain for 10 nights
- 3 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 4 30 day France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Slovenia itinerary. Need help!
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 De Lijn bus transport
- 8 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 9 Sardinia for 9 days in June: where to stay?
- 10 Giro d'Italia
- 11 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 12 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 13 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 16 tipping
- 17 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 18 Glyfada beaches
- 19 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 20 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 21 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 22 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 23 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 24 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 25 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam