My significant other (we're gay but not flamboyantly so) and I plan to hike and ride the rails in the Balkans this summer. We plan to fly to Budapest and venture through Hungary,Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and possibly Slovenia and Croatia. As I said, we are not flamboyant about our preferences but I can't say that we won't stick out to some more perceptive or prejudiced people. Any warnings? Any areas not to go? Where are the regions most fiercely anti-homosexual?
Balkans and gays
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 3 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 8 Visit to Bath and London england
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 12 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 13 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 16 month's stay in Italy
- 17 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 18 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 19 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 10 days switzerland trip itenary..