My significant other (we're gay but not flamboyantly so) and I plan to hike and ride the rails in the Balkans this summer. We plan to fly to Budapest and venture through Hungary,Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and possibly Slovenia and Croatia. As I said, we are not flamboyant about our preferences but I can't say that we won't stick out to some more perceptive or prejudiced people. Any warnings? Any areas not to go? Where are the regions most fiercely anti-homosexual?
Balkans and gays
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!